Traditional, homestyle backpackers hostel
When you stay at our backpackers in Wanaka, you’ll enjoy the comforts of home in our character house. You will meet our friendly, local hostel team who will share their experiences and knowledge of Wanaka and the surrounding area.
Relax in our comfy communal lounge with our lovely gas fire. Enjoy the private, sunny garden with our luscious lawn to sprawl out on or take in the views from our secluded mountain view lookout point.
We have modern, clean bathrooms with wicked showers to help revive you after a hard day hiking, walking or skiing.
Facilities for your enjoyment include:
- a well equipped communal kitchen
- TV, video and stereo in the lounge, with free DVDs to watch (from a choice of about 50)
- coin operated washing machines & dryer
- free luggage storage
- off road parking
- hire of towels available
- drying room for winter ski gear
- BBH cards & available at reception.
We offer quality budget accommodation in Wanaka with modern facilities for the traveller who is looking for a welcoming personal experience when visiting Wanaka.
Small and cosy we have space for 31 guests.